Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm Lost

Here I am, sat at a very basic computer on the third floor of my local internet cafe. I don't like it, I can hear the buzz of a thousand electrical impulses. Why am I here?
Because I've moved house and don't have the comfort of home connection for the time being. I feel lost, I don't like writing at any other computer than my own, it feels like betrayal. My phone went dead on Saturday, so I was well and truly cut off from the world for three whole days!
I eagerly await re-connection, to get back behind the screen of my iBook and browse at leisure. And not have to worry about paying £2 for half-a-messely hour!
Learned about podcasting today and how to record sound, it was very interesting and I can't wait to learn more, when we attempt to do radio play.

No comments: