Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Let Me Start Again

Having got over the initial shock of posting live on line for the first time I am ready to continue in a more professional vain.

My blog is called Yesterday, Tomorrow, Today because I'm never quite sure when I'm going to have time to write. Today, I'm righting about today, but there are already a million amazing things i could tell you about yesterday. It'll probably be tomorrow by the time i finish this- so I'm covering every angle.

There will be other days, perhaps when its raining, or I've got a rare day off, I'll write about all three and some.

Yesterday and the day before, I was lucky enough to be part of a group involved in a workshop with one of Hollywood's leading script writers; Blake Snyder. He was a man of boundless energy, infinitely passionate about writing and most importantly he keep me buzzing and awake, my stinking hangover a long lost memory. He opened up a whole new world to me: I desperately want to write a script. Who'd of thought most movies follow the same simple formula and you can write a good script as long as you've follow his easy fifteen beats method!

Tomorrow I want to tell a really dirty but funny story, it happened a couple of weeks ago, but still amuses me now...

No comments: